Fast Field Translations for kernel independent FMMs arranged on regular grids. Examples include the Kernel Independent FMM (KiFMM) of Ying et. al (2004) and the Black Box FMM (bbFMM) of Fong & Darve (2009).
- Functionality for handling 3D arrays
- Wrappers for FFTW functions, including multithreaded implementations.
- Implementation of traits for field translations via the FFT and SVD.
- Tools for handling and creating transfer vectors for homogenous, translationally invariant kernels.
- Types for storing field translation data.